Soda Blasting Contractor | Retail Store Painting LLC.
Retail Store Painting uses soda blasting when the project at hand requires a delicate touch. Soda blasting is a game changing process very similar to sand blasting. The baking soda used is an environmentally safe media that is FDA approved, silica free, and non-toxic. It is the ideal solution to remove paint / oxidation / grease / graffiti / rust / monument cleaning / equipment / stain elimination / and more. This type of blasting also neutralizes rust without damaging / rubber / metal / glass / chrome / or thin sheets of metal. Our process uses pure granular sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) delivered efficiently and effectively through a hose and spray nozzle by using a large volume of compressed air. This is by far the safest way to remove any coatings from any substate. Retail Store Painting has employees that are trained in all types of blasting including soda, dry ice, sand, and many different media courses of stone and sand.
Benefits of Soda Blasting:
- It is a quick process that is safe and effective .
- It is a Gentle Process that is mild and non-abrasive.
- It will not damage the substrate of your building
- It removes years of build-up and residues from interior and exterior building surfaces
- It uses a blend of bicarbonate and soda making it completely safe for the environment.
- Offers excellent surface preparation for future applications and coatings.
- Clean up takes half the time and labor compared to other types of media blasting